Corporate and Community Partners
GIVING BACK TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Caring for one of the largest urban park systems in the country is a big job made possible with the partnership of community groups and businesses generous with their time to the Foundation and the parks. Service to Jacksonville’s vast 83,000+ acres of city nature preserves, state parks, and national park sites — its urban wilderness parks — ensure the parks are the best they can be and are accessible to everyone. We are grateful for these partnerships.
Community Volunteer Partners
Timucuan Parks Foundation gratefully acknowledges these community groups for their service during 2020 and 2021!
- Burdette Ketchum
- Safe Kids Northeast Florida
- CISV Jacksonville
- Gallery Framery
- Beaches Museum
- American Beach Museum
- Fernandina Beach Branch Library
- North Florida School of Special Education – Junior Civitan
- North Florida Trailblazers, Florida Trail Association
- Northeast Florida Sierra Club
- JTC Running
- Friends of Talbot Islands State Parks
- Boy Scout Troop 37, Atlantic Beach
- St. Johns County Department of Parks and Recreation
- UNF Institute of Environmental Research and Education
Timucuan Parks Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
Donations are tax-deductible. Our EIN is: 59-3614354.