Reach the parks virtually with these resources:
Virtual Tours and Park Videos
- Take a virtual tour of Kingsley Plantation
- Explore the Timucuan Preserve’s museum collection
- Enjoy a 360° video kayak tour and Timucuan Preserve introduction
- Discover the history of the area’s people
- Schedule a Timucuan Preserve virtual field trip for your class
- Hike virtually through the Theodore Roosevelt Area in the Timucuan Preserve
- See Kingsley Plantation and other sites of Jacksonville’s African-American Heritage Trail
- Jacksonville’s Sense of Place – Timucuan Parks Foundation
- Jacksonville Parks – Explore Our Natural Wonderland
- Exploring Northeast Florida’s Fort Caroline National Memorial
Activities and Games
- Junior Ranger program for the Timucuan Preserve and Fort Caroline National Memorial (perfect for kids 4-12)
- Junior Ranger programs for all national parks
- How did the Timucuan make their own pottery? How to make your own.
- What would you write home as a 16th century settler?
- What is Spanish moss?
- Buddy Bison Backyard Bingo
- Explore the pollinators in your backyard
Activity and Coloring Sheets
From our friends at the St. Johns River Water Management District and Visit Jacksonville