Exchange Club Island
Exchange Club Island, located within the St. Johns River close to downtown Jacksonville, consists of approximately 34 acres of land and is only accessible by water. The island contains a boat dock, two picnic shelters and a nature trail. Currently, there are no restrooms and camping is not allowed.
The Trustees of the Internal Improvement Fund of the State of Florida dedicated Exchange Club Island, formerly known as Mud Island, to the Board of County Commissioners of Duval County on October 8, 1956 for use and development as a public park.
For more information on this park, including possible closures or changes to rentals and fees, visit JaxParks.com.
Support the Parks
Become a friend of Timucuan Parks Foundation